The website operator's claim is to design its websites as barrier-free as possible and to make them accessible to all users. The Fürstenfeldbruck District Office strives to make its websites and mobile applications barrier-free in accordance with the provisions of the Disability Equality Act (BGG) and the Barrier-Free Information Technology Ordinance (BITV 2.0) implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.erinnerungsort-fuerstenfeldbruck1972.de. It does not apply to third-party content that is adopted in interfaces or to embedded third-party content.
Status of compatibility with the requirements
The website is partially compliant with the relevant legal requirements. Offerings that are currently not fully accessible will be successively adapted and improved. For these offerings, the exemption due to disproportionate burden under Article 5 of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 is temporarily invoked with regard to the requirement for digital accessibility (see https://www.barrierefreies-webdesign.de/richtlinien/europa/richtlinie-eu-2016-2102.html ).
The intro of the website, the contrast ratios of images/texts on the website partly do not meet the minimum requirements, not all contents and functions can be reached or operated with the keyboard, no explanations are provided in plain language or sign language, the interactive web tours cannot meet the accessibility requirements due to their nature.
For the most barrier-free use of the website we currently offer the following supports:
- Adaptive design: The website is implemented in Responsive Web Design. This means that the layout of the website automatically adapts to the screen used by the end device (PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone) and a simplified layout appears on smaller screens.
- Content: The articles are written in an effort to make them simple enough to be understood even by people who are not familiar with the subject. The goal in creating the website is to structure the pages in a uniform and clearly structured manner so that orientation is easy.
The content is created in four languages (German, English, Hebrew, Arabic).
The creation of an explanatory page in "plain language" is planned for the future.
The presentation of the content in sign language is not provided.
- Text size: Using the browser, the font size of the website can be reduced or enlarged.
- Links: Internal and external links are color-coded or highlighted in the design.
- Operation with the keyboard: The tab key enables navigation without a mouse. The selected link is highlighted and activated by pressing the Enter key.
- Audios: The audio files are mainly presented in text form as well.
- Alternative texts: The creation of alternative texts for all graphics is planned in the future.
Feedback and contact details
The website is continuously improved and supplemented with additional components that may simplify usability. If you encounter barriers on our pages, miss something or want to point out errors or obstacles to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
The contact person for barrier-free accessibility is:
München Straße 32
Tel. 08141 519-352
Fax. 08141 519-550